Monday, November 10, 2014

A Real Night Out - Look Revealed

Coat: INC via Macy's (similar); Dress: Piperlime; Shoes: Louise et Cie (on sale);
Necklace: Ann Taylor; Clutch: Kate Spade
    
Let me be the first to say that I know these photos are not the best we've ever taken. It was 9:00 at night, with only my iPhone camera, and it was literally in the 30s! We had dinner on the Plaza at Plaza III and then took a little drive to my favorite fountain which happens to be the place where some of our wedding photos were taken. 

What do you think of the piece I picked? Remember the post from last week? I fell in love with the little Tinley Road dress and that fact that it was on sale made it even more appealing! I can't wait to style it in various ways, especially during the holidays.


Twelve years of marriage looks good on us, no?




I promise better quality photos in the future, but I was so excited to share my look with you! Oh, and did you see the fabulous shoes? A gift from my parents for my birthday and they are amazing! And so comfortable.

Happy Monday!! Here's to a fashionable week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love love this mini dress on you girlfriend:) You look fab! And 12 years looks good on yall!

xo,
Cait

www.sophisticaited.com