Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Laura Geller Beauty - A Beauty Brands Event


Last week I was invited to attend a Beauty Brands event featuring the Laura Geller Beauty line. I love learning about new products, well new to me, so I immediately said yes!  Laura Geller became a renowned make-up artist, having loved beauty anything from an early age, beginning under the bright lights of Broadway and eventually landing on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. There, she opened her eponymous make-up studio in 1993 and went on the launch her own beauty brand on QVC in 2002. 

She is renowned for her Baked products, which continue to differentiate the brand from other traditional powders on the market today. Each Baked product begins as swirls of liquid pigments that are baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished in Italy. The resulting creamy powder feels weightless on the skin. Without additional binders, the colors are more vibrant, delivering better coverage with less product.


Because I'm a sucker for anything beauty as well, I sat down for a little make-up refresher session with one of Beauty Brands local managers and makeup artists. She informed me of the lines use of natural products and that the pigmentation was so rich yet so light on the skin. And because I'm always in the market for something new, I purchased a blush and lip gloss that I've used all weekend!

 

The line at Beauty Brands is pretty extensive, as you can see from the display. Beauty Brands offers thousands of salon brand products online and in-store, plus a complete, full-service salon and spa. They are your place to come, play, and relax.



 I couldn't get over the little swag bag we received for attending the event. The invitation was gift enough, but I am over-the-moon with the products! I've already used the Sandy Lagoon shadow and the colors are so rich and intense.
 

If you haven't checked out Laura Geller before, you should! And check out all the local metro Beauty Brands for the Laura Geller products they offer, as well as all other products and services. As Laura Geller states, "We are beautiful when we are happy" and nothing makes this girl happier than pampering myself!

No comments: