Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Feeling Like Myself

Shirt: J.Crew; Tank: LOFT; Jeans: Banana Republic; Shoes: Coclico;
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: BaubleBar/Lord & Taylor; Bangles: Ralph Lauren
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt

Yesterday was the first day I've felt like myself in about a week. I've been sick since last Tuesday wearing only pajamas and lounge wear, so you can imagine how good it felt to finally get dressed. (Aside from Easter Sunday.) I didn't take the look too far though. Boyfriend jeans, my wardrobe staple, and a springy, pink gingham shirt was perfect for my first day back.


 

 

The Top: Before and After



I had all but forgotten about these shoes! I love them! They are the perfect mix of casual/dressy. A great way to complete this laid back look.

 


I have to say that this is one of my favorite looks to date. And, it's one I plan on wearing a lot in the future. More on that later in the week....

No comments: