Friday, April 25, 2014

Dream to Reality - A Zebra Coat

I am always looking for creative ways to dress up my denim. I live in boyfriend jeans on the weekend, but I get tired of wearing the same ol' sweaters and leather jackets. Don't get me wrong, I love my sweaters and leather, but it's nice to have different things to pair with jeans from time to time.

When I saw this look on The Zoe Report, I immediately honed in on the zebra coat. It's incredibly versatile, so chic, and can be worn with so many things. A little black dress would look stunning with this black and white print. Or, the trendy little white dress for that matter. I would love to pair it with my new favorite elastic waist pants and fun, colorful top. But, I can't stop thinking of the way it's styled with jeans! 


I immediately started scouring the internet for a similar style coat and I found it! This one is from Ann Taylor and perfect for a re-creation of the look above! And, notice how they have it paired with an LBD like I mentioned? Great stylists think alike! And, what's even better, is that it's on sale!! It's an additional 40% off the sale price. I'm thinking it's the right time to make the purchase, no?


http://www.anntaylor.com/zebra-jacquard-topper/319816?colorExplode=false&skuId=15371508&catid=cata000017&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=1878

What do you think of a zebra print coat? Too much or just right? I am so excited about the prospects of this coat! It's worth the investment as it would definitely make the rounds of all four seasons. And, I do love black and white.

Happy Friday!!
XOXO

Photo courtesy of The Zoe Report.

No comments: