Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I Love Right Now

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love to shop! Not only do I shop in person, but I love to browse the internet and scour my fashion mags. I’m always on the look out for “must have” pieces whether inspired by trends or just things that capture my eye. (At times I like to think I’m a trend setter.) However, I’m leery of certain on trend items: clogs, jeggings, high heeled, rugged boots and oxfords. There are times when I change my mind and become obsessed with something I was once opposed purchasing. Here are the of the moment things I love.


I can not get enough of my boyfriend jeans. As you can see from past posts and photos, I wear them all the time! The comfort alone is reason enough to invest in them and they aren’t going anywhere as far as the trend is concern. I’m pairing them with cute tanks, tunics, cardigans and blouses. If you haven’t made the investment, run out and get a pair.  You won’t be sorry!


I wasn’t sure how I felt about the oxford shoe I see cropping up all over, but I quickly changed my mind. I’m loving my dove gray, woven oxfords that I purchased just a few weeks ago. I’ve worn them everywhere! Again, I paired them with my boyfriend jeans, a pair of boot cut jeans and I’m planning to pair them with an adorable gray dress I just purchased for transition from summer to fall. Speaking of fall, I also purchased a cute pair of leather oxfords and I can’t wait to wear them!


My new BCBGenerations handbag is awesome! Purchased from Rue La La, this handbag is going to take me straight into fall. The bag is a slouchy hobo, in Cognac brown, falls so easily off the shoulder and the leather is amazing. Keeper! 


What are some of your must haves or of the moment pieces? Is there is anything you were opposed to and now can’t live without?  I would love to hear all about them!

No comments: