Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i for style nominated for a blogger award


I am so thankful to Ivy Dandurand for nominating me for the fun and fashion forward award! I for style is a little over two months old so to receive this is such a big surprise! If you haven’t read Ivy’s blog, you should! It’s a sweet read, vintage in style and heart warming! Ivy, thank you for the nomination!


There are three steps I must follow with this nomination.


1. Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks again, Ivy!


2. Share seven things about yourself.


I. Almost everyone knows this, but I’m an only child and love it! I never wanted siblings and still don’t!


II. I love shoes. I’ve never taken the time to count how many I have and don’t plan to. No one needs to know.


III. I love the holidays! Any of them! I have decorations for almost every holiday, but I decorate the most for Halloween and Christmas.


IV. Speaking of Christmas, I have a tree for every room of the house, including the bathroom!


V. I want to visit every baseball stadium in the country before I die. I’m not doing very well, but I’m trying. I’m up to seven.


VI. I’m afraid to stay in my house alone. When Joel goes out of town, I pack my bags and stay with my parents.


VII. I want to be the next Rachel Zoe!


3. Nominate new blog winners and let them know.


My awards go to:


Emily Benson at clearly surely honestly for the Most Eccentric blog.


Danae DeShazer at simplecasual for the Most Fashion Creative blog. 

No comments: