Monday, November 2, 2015

The Unexpected

Sweater: Boden; T-Neck: Bitten by SJP; Jeans: Loft; Boots: Aquatalia; 
Handbag: Burberry (gift); Necklace: Stella & Dot; Hat: Sole Society

A couple of weekends ago, the three of us headed down to Crown Center so I could return the fabulous clothes to Halls that I borrowed for the styling series shoot. While there, we had lunch and took another tour of the miniature train exhibit that McKinley adores. I thought the bridge to the train  would be the perfect backdrop and I love that a train was chugging by during the shoot!

This was my look for the actual shoot! It was finally a cool enough day to wear layers. I wanted to be warm, but comfortable at the same time. This cardigan is a light weight wool and it was perfect for an entire day of work and play! I kept the styling fairly simple. A cream t-neck, jeans, and a hat that worked double duty where great neutrals. But my favorite part of this look are the boots! I love the unexpected pop of burgundy peaking out from under the denim!



 


 



I'm too tired to go on! Stayed up way too late rooting on my Royals who are now World Series Champions! Hope your Monday is as royal as mine!

Happy Monday!

No comments: