Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm Totally Clueless

 Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); T-Neck: Ann Taylor (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff (similar); Handbag: Burberry (gift); Necklaces: Stella & Dot

So here's what I know: 1) I wore this look last week. 2) I love this sweater! It's probably one of my favorites in my arsenal. (And I have a lot of sweaters.) You can take it in so many different style directions and it's so chic. And it always reminds me of something Rachel Zoe would wear!

Here's what I don't know. I haven't a clue what we did that day or what day it was! Apparently, we went someplace because I have makeup on. That's one clue. As for the rest, I'm clueless! How's that for a blog post! I'm just being real here.


 

The Sweater: Before and After

     

 

Hope your week is going stylishly! I've been a total slacker on the blog this week, but we've been super busy! Sometimes life just takes a front seat to other things!

No comments: