Monday, September 28, 2015

That One Other Time...

 Vest: Zara; Tank: Loft; Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; Sandals: Rachel Comey;
Bracelets: My Own Mix; Shades: Target; Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot

I purchased this vest back in the spring and haven't worn it. Wait, I take that back. I wore it with those awful white Gap jeans I purchased for $10. It poured down rain, my pants got dirty from leaning up against the car to get McKinley in and out, and I was miserable for the rest of the day. Then summer came and I just didn't get a chance to style it.

I love it paired with flares. I was leery at first. I was afraid the bulk of the jean would be overwhelming with the vest. Turns out, it elongates instead. Happy girl when I can appear taller and a little thinner! 



 
 



 I definitely think this vest will pair well with dresses. I just have to find the right style. Could be kind of cool with a maxi. Thankful for fall and the ability to layer! 

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Start the new week of flare!

Happy Monday, Fashionistas!




No comments: