Monday, September 14, 2015

Edge

 Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Skirt: Rachel Zoe via Gilt (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti (gift); Shades: MbyMJ; Handbag: Baleciaga (similar); 
Necklaces: Tori Spelling (similar)/Ann Taylor; Fitbit Bracelet: Bezels and Bytes; Rings: Gorjana

Last week I attended a fun shopping event at Park Place. It was a progressive cocktail party complete with appetizers and shopping! I was very conservative in my shopping. I only spent a little over $8 on the cutest little midi-ring. I can't wait to share how dainty and chic it is.

As I dressed for the event, I thought about my need to add a little more edge in my life and daily look. Now I realize this isn't something I can easily wear to the zoo or the farmstead, but I am going to figure out a way to make something similar to this work for me on a day to day basis. But for a girls night out, this was perfect! And the edge I was looking for!




The Skirt: Before and After

   
 
I have to admit that I'm loving this extravagant layers of necklaces! It's this piece mixed with part of this one and it makes one big statement! And, I received so many compliments. 

Styling Tip: When adding this many layers of necklaces to your look, make sure that's all you wear! No need for earrings and stacks of bracelets. The necklaces and delicate rings are all a look like this needs.


 Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Skirt: Rachel Zoe via Gilt (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti (gift); Shades: MbyMJ; Handbag: Baleciaga (similar); 
Necklaces: Tori Spelling (similar)/Ann Taylor; Fitbit Bracelet: Bezels and Bytes; Rings: Gorjana

What do you think of my edge look? Am I on track? I adore this look! And if I do say so myself, I feel pretty edgy!

Hope your week is off to a fashionable start! The big secret mission starts this week. Stay tuned for more exciting details!

No comments: