Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Piece of Vintage

 
Top: Anthropologie; Shorts: LOFT; Sandals: Seychelles via Gilt; Jacket: My Mom's;
Backpack: Coach circa 1991; Belt: Target; Sunnies: Prada
 
We took advantage of a long, holiday weekend and had a little staycation. But I wouldn't say we stayed still! We stayed busy the entire time! By Sunday evening, we were all ready for bed by 6:30!
 
This is really the only look I captured all weekend! I'm loving these shorts. They are so soft to the touch, really comfy and light weight for the summer heat. I wanted to keep the whole look soft in tone as well. And, while dreaming up this oufit in the wee hours of Friday morning, I remembered my Coach backpack from high school! This is a great option for the on-the-go mom when carrying the bulky diaper bag just isn't an option. Nothing like finding vintage in your own closet! 



 
These are my new Seychelles sandals from Gilt! I love the tri-metallic color and they are so comfortable!
 

Side note:
I realize my hair is thrown into a ponytail, but in my defense, these photos were taken long after the trip to the aquarium. It was down for the majority of the day!


 



No comments: