Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Center Court


Sweater: Ann Taylor; Tank: Target; Skirt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Banana Republic;
Sunnies: Ann Taylor; Necklace: Banana Republic; Lip Color: Clinique Drama Red
 
Not only is this week July 4th, it's also Wimbledon! I'm not a huge tennis fan, but I do love watching this particular tournament. The history, the all white tennis outfits and the royality watching! Wimbledon rocks!
 
With this look I decided I should be on the center court! A white skirt, white tank and a little bit of navy blue makes this look game, set, match!
 
 
 


I love my nails! So much fun for the holiday weekend! OPI Red, OPI Blue My Mind and Revlon Night & Degas.

 
 

I knew it would be a good day and I was right! I was complimented twice on my shoes! Once in Starbucks and again in Hy-Vee! Gotta love that!


No comments: