Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Glimpse of Fall

With the cooler weather comes the desire for fall. I love fall! The crisp mornings and cooler evenings, the clothing, pumpkins patches and hot apple cider. Yesterday gave us a taste of what we’ve been missing with highs in only the low 80s. The morning started out in the high 50s and I immediately reached for my new, Banana Republic, leather blazer purchased this summer at a very great price! Paired with black pants, a heather gray sleeveless, t-neck shell and fun new Jessica Simpson cut-out boots, I was ready to take the plunge into full fledged fall! I’m sincerely looking forward to September 7th, the official first day of fall, according to the clothing calendar. No more white, which means a smooth transition into autumnal colors and textures. Yes, it’s too early for wool, but don’t think I won’t shift my closet to reflect the change in seasons! Looking forward to it!

No comments: