Thursday, May 12, 2011

Coral Reef


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft; Tank: Banana Republic; Jeans: Gap Maternity (I have to say I love the fit of them); Shoes: Steve Madden via Nordstrom; Scarf: Ann Taylor


Okay, so I am no where near the beach, but I am loving this springs coral crusade. I purchased the sweater two seasons ago and the scarf last season and never thought to pair them together until today. Originally, I thought of belting the look but it just didn’t look right. When browsing through my scarves, I decided to test this one out. It just adds a little something to the cardigan, don’t you think?  


Now, let’s talk about these adorable shoes! My mom purchased these for me last week and I love them! Oxfords are a big trend for spring/summer and the neutral color of these will go with everything. Plus, I just love the pale blue tassel.



And apparently my hair is on trend as well. My mom pointed it out to me this afternoon and said she just read that pinning your hair back is a spring trend. Who knew? I sure didn’t, but I have to say I like how it turned out.


No comments: