Friday, April 1, 2011

39 Weeks and Opening Day


Cardigan: Kensie via Macy’s; T-neck: Target; Jeans: A Pea in the Pod; Flats: Target: Scarf: Via Standard Style; Bracelet: Lucky Brand via Macy’s


Yesterday was Opening Day for baseball and we made our way to Kauffman stadium for what we hoped would be a great kick off to baseball season. It was pretty cold and we lost, but being at the ballpark was so much fun! Spring is officially here.


Before heading to the game, however, we had our weekly doctor’s appointment and I wasn’t about to wear my Opening Day gear. First of all, I wouldn’t go to an appointment dressed so casually and secondly, it would have added too much to the scale!! I don’t need any additional help in that department.


I stumbled on this cardigan and decided I could make it work. I added a white t-neck, skinny jeans and my new, neutral linen flats. The scarf was the focal point of the outfit and I love the 70s inspired flower power print. And because of that, I had to wear my peace sign bracelet. I felt groovy all morning!



Here I am at 39 weeks! This could be my last weekly update photo so soak it up! Keep your fingers crossed!


No comments: