Friday, April 29, 2011

Totally Neutral


Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft; Tank: Ann Taylor Loft; Jeans: Mossimo for Target; Booties: Ann Taylor Loft; Scarf: Ann Taylor; Belt: Anthropologie; Earrings: Banana Republic


Yesterday I had my first pedicure in over six months and it felt amazing!!! With the glitter as an overlay, I feel like I have diamonds on my toes! And, do you see that I’m wearing high heels?? That’s right ladies, I am back in my heels and I’m not looking back! These just happen to be the Ann Taylor Loft booties that I spoke about in early spring (here). They are comfortable and the soft color will go with almost anything in my wardrobe.



I decided to embrace this springs neutral look and I am so happy with the color pallette. The soft pinks and corals were a great compliment to the cream sweater without overpowering such a blank canvas. I have new jeans as well. I can’t quite fit into my own pre-pregnancy jeans so I broke down and bought a few new ones to get me through. I just couldn’t wear maternity jeans one more day! And, they all came from Target. I purchased two boot cuts in different washes and one skinny. Boot cuts are universally flattering. Check them out if you are in the market for some new jeans!



The scarf made several appearances last season and will continue to be used again this year. I love how the colors brought out the coral in the belt. Accessories are key and even if you only have a hand full in your closet, use them to enhance your looks!


No comments: