Monday, April 25, 2016

West Bottoms

Vest: H&M; Tee: Target; Jeans: Loft (similar); Booties: Vince Camuto;
Handbag, Shades, and Jewels: Stella & Dot

A couple of weeks ago my mom, McKinley, and I loaded up and headed down to the West Bottoms for a little site seeing. My mom had never been and McKinley had been dying to go down and see the old rail road tracks and old buildings. My mom and I wanted to check out some of the stores as we're debating setting up a booth in one of the retailers. We found the perfect one! Not sure if we will really take the plunge, but I am all about taking a leap this year! No matter what, the weather lent itself to an awesome afternoon of walking around. 

This is piece number three from the H&M shopping spree! I am digging these long BOHO pieces! This green vest was the first thing that caught my eye and you can totally see why, right? The color, the design, the style.... The reasons are endless and the amount of times I plan to wear it are endless as well. Such a cool vest!




 

By the way, the t-shirt has become my second skin! I got this from Target from the Who What Wear line and I wish that I had purchased 10 more! It's linen and it's absolute perfection. The color, the length, the fit, and ease are all the reason to order one for yourself! You won't regret it!

Look at me starting off the week with a blog post! Feels good. Almost as good as that tee! 

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!


No comments: