Friday, April 8, 2016

Those Mimosas.....

Blazer: Loft (similar); Tee: Prep Obsessed (c/o); Jeans: Loft; Booties: Vince Camuto;
Handbag: MbyMJ (cute option); Jewelry: Stella & Dot; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

My sweet baby boy turned five on Wednesday and I've cried, smiled, laughed, and cried some more. I can't get over the fact that five years has passed by and that he's growing up to be such an amazing big boy. With Kindergarten looming in the fall, I find myself needing more mimosas to help celebrate this momentous time and to help cheer me up! I mean how doesn't love orange juice with a side of bubbles!

And this tee is going to keep me on the cheerful side of life as well! This was the first item that really caught my eye on Prep Obsessed's Instagram and you can see why. The gray is the perfect shade of gray. The white letter makes it pop. And the softness of the fabric is unreal! Seriously, order this tee today!! You will never regret it. 

My mom, son, and I went to Nordstrom's Cafe yesterday to treat McKinley to lunch as we continue to celebrate his fifth birthday. And when I got dressed, I knew that this tee was the perfect piece to style for an afternoon of posh lunching, shoe shopping, and mall walking. With a chill in the air, I paired it with my favorite black blazer. Dark denim helped keep the look dressy and my go-to spring booties were the best "walking" shoe for the occasion. I topped it all off with fun jewels and hints of pink. Definitely my favorite look this spring!

 


The Blazer: Before and After

  

 

 It's FRIDAY!! We have a huge weekend planned. Actually, my April is out of control and in a good way. What I'm hoping is that I can keep my calendar in check, my spring style evolving, and mimosas on the weekend.

See you all back here on Monday!
MUAH!

No comments: