Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Fall Trend

As you readers already know, I try hard to stay on trend, but even I question items featured year after year. At times I’m not sure if will avoid the trend all together or succumb to fashion peer pressure. This time I succumbed! At first glance, the lug soled, high heeled boot appeared rugged, and certainly not girly, but at the same time they were feminine because of the high heel. Featured with jeans they are adorable, but I would also pair them with cords and pants.


I ordered mine from Ann Taylor Loft and they came in the mail this week. I immediately tried them on and loved them! They are chocolate brown suede, lace up the front and sport two buckles at the ankle. I love the side zipper entry. You don’t have to bother with the laces or buckles! I already have my first outfit planned! With the rich, brown tone of the boot, I know they will look great with my camel pants, a cream t-neck sweater and chocolate hued jewels. I can’t wait to wear them!


What do you think of the new boot? Will it be something you add to your shoe collection or one you will avoid? More to come on boot season…

No comments: