Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CAbi

I love the crisp, fall weather we have going on the Midwest this week! We met a friend for dinner last night and I was able to pull out my new cable knit, sweater coat that I got from the Nordstrom annual sale. It’s capped sleeved, with two covered snaps, and falls away at the mid-section. Perfect for when I start sporting a big baby bump!


Today’s fall look is a new dress that I recently purchased from CAbi. If you haven’t heard of CAbi, you need to educate yourself on this great company. CAbi was founded by Carol Anderson and Jan Janura in 1977. CAbi, now a direct sales company, is by invitation only, however, you are able to browse their site. If you find items you would like to purchase, there is an online form you can fill out so that a consultant can assist you. I have been invited to several parties over the past couple of years and I finally decided to make a purchase. I am so glad I did!


The dress I’m wearing today is from their Brooklyn collection. Its featured with skinny jeans and tall boots, but I’m wearing mine with tights and cute booties. I plan to pair it with jeans as well, especially later in my pregnancy. I feel it will be a little short once the baby bump takes over and jeans will make me feel a little more comfortable. Black leggings with tall boots will look great as well. I hope the fall trend keeps up in temperature department! I was so ready to put my summer wardrobe to bed and start playing with all my old and new pieces for fall! Hope you’re enjoying early fall as well!

No comments: